Cynthia's Interests


The world as it unfolds - told from an African American woman's perspective...

Friday, August 26, 2005

Free Tickets from WVON

This morning I took a friend to pick up some tickets for the A. Philip Randolph Museum that was won from WVON. While there another lady had won some tickets, but when they brought out the tickets it was for the Neo Soul Explosion concert that is being held at the Dusable Museum of African American History tonight. When the receptionist tried to give the tickets to the woman, she said I won tickets to the 16th Annual African Festival of the Arts and I don't want those Neo Soul tickets. When the reception came back after looking for the right tickets for this woman, I asked could I have the tickets she didn't want. She said sure. So now I am going to the last Neo Soul Explosion concert tonight. I am so happy. Yea for me...

Changing subjects - while at WVON, I saw Matt Magill, who incidentally gave me a second look. I have a serious crush on this man. He is too cute. And this is coming from a woman who is generally not attracted to light skin men!!!

posted by Cynthia   Permalink| Comments(3)|

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------