Cynthia's Interests


The world as it unfolds - told from an African American woman's perspective...

Monday, April 04, 2005

What religion is right for you?

While visiting the blog - the chicago files, I took a quiz to determine what religion is right for me. I don't understand the score I received for Satan since I don't even believe in Satan, which wasn't asked in the quiz. The results are interesting since I don't believe at all in the three major world religions for various reasons, which automatically means that I am pagan.

You scored as Paganism. Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion.

Paganism 79%
Buddhism 75%
Atheism 67%
Hinduism 63%
Agnosticism 50%
Satanism 46%
Islam 42%
Judaism 25%
Christianity 17%




posted by Cynthia   Permalink| Comments(3)|

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------